Five core values serve as the pillars of Nacogdoches Treatment Center. The attitudes and actions of each staff member and volunteer are guided by these values, and we strive to make each of our clients feel welcomed and cared for through this philosophy of care.
- We believe there is dignity and value in individuals with dementia.
- We believe caregivers of individuals with dementia need education and encouragement along this journey.
- We believe every individual has purpose and is entitled to a sense of belonging.
- We believe every individual must be treated with dignity and respect and feel compassion and security through us.
- We believe everyone is given the same service and support regardless of their ability to pay.